Similar to MegaNet 360 Degree Rotating Sprinkler
Each sprinkler has an integral filter that ensures clean water inside the nozzle. In addition, this filter can be easily cleaned if needed which offers reduced maintenance cost. Extended product life achieved by superior raw material composition resistant the chemicals, fertilizers, and sun exposure.
Benefits include a high and uniform yield by having a symmetric structure that allows the water split to two equal water jets, that contribute to a balanced sprinkler, providing very high water distribution uniformity. As well as an increased germination percentage thanks to the gentle water jet, and relatively small drops near the ground, the Rotating Sprinkler does not groove the soil along the whole irrigation event (including startup and shut off), which prevents from the seed to be exposed out of the soil.
Applications include vegetables and open field crops, open field nurseries, crops germination, frost mitigation, cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
- Total 3 different nominal flow rates: 320, 430, 530 l/h
- Nominal flow rates at 2.5 bar pressure
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head)
- Recommended filtration: 400 micron / 40 mesh
- Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands
- Made of UV-protected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications
- Water trajectory: 24 degrees
- Inlet connector: 1/2" (15mm BSP) male threaded
- Individual filter in each sprinkler
SKU: MS3503 / MS3504 / MS3505
If Measuring your Thread with a Tape or Ruler - ½” / 15mm BSP = 19.8mm
If you need any assistance with your purchase, simply call 0800277594 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org