80 mm (3") Hydrocyclone
The TWSS 80 mm (3") Hydrocyclone utilizes a conical shaped separator that accelerates the velocity of water maximizing separation of sand and other solid matter with up to 90% efficiency. Flushing frequency is reduced due to the large holding capacity of our sedimentation tanks.
The TWSS Hydrocyclones protect the irrigation system components from damage and abrasion caused by sand and other debris. Removal of this debris increases system performance and extends to the life of the irrigation system.
- Recommended Flow Rate of 18 - 34 m3h
- Maximum Working Pressure of 10 BAR (150psi)
- Operates by The Separation of Sand And Other Solid Matter From Water
- Aides in The Damage And Abrasion Protection of Pumps / Valves And Irrigation Systems
- Flushing Frequency is Reduced Due to The Large Holding Capacity of The Collection Tank
- Improves The Performance And Extends The Life of The Irrigation System
For our Australian customers, please contact us email@example.com for a separate freight rate for shipping this item to Australia.